 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 234 (-5)
  LEGO logo on site

Got a message from Jake McKee @ LEGO today. The LEGO logo has to be removed from the bottom of the page ASAP. Eric (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  LEGO logo on site

Got a message from Jake McKee @ LEGO today. The LEGO logo has to be removed from the bottom of the page ASAP. Eric (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  December Meeting

Just a reminder that next sunday the 8th will be our meeting. We talked last time about meeting earlier around 2, Steve is that still o.k.? We discused we will order pizza so if everyone could bring drinks or desert ect. don't forget to bring all (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Lego Order

(...) I ordered today via the web. I thought I would try it that way. I will e-mail those that ordered with there totals when it comes it. I hope it comes before thanksgiving, I want to build on those days. Mark (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Minutes and Todo List

(...) The layout still (I think) looks like (URL) in some of the non-red areas where some minor changes might have happened. I don't recall a level crossing, but if there isn't one built in now we should look into fitting one in (16 days from now). (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact