  parts wanted

I need the following parts for my train show projects. If anyone has these to trade at November's IndyLUG meeting, please let me know. As for what I can trade back, I have mostly Technic, castle and town. Some Belville, 9v train, Jack Stone. Lots of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)