    bricks, bricks, bricks! —Jeramy Spurgeon
   steve m., we are going to need mucho bulk green bricks to fill out the ares around the baseplates i have utilised for the round house. do you have them, or do we need to figure something out about this? jeramy ___...___ Unlimited Internet access -- (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: bricks, bricks, bricks! —Steve Martin
   (...) Yep, we'll need a boat load. I've got quite a few, but they are needed for the mountain. If I have extra, you can borrow them. Anyone else? Steve Martin (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)