    Re: IndyLUG LAYOUT —Steve Hassenplug
   There's a large circle (3x3 plates) near the bottom, that would make a fine little race track (temp track, with road baracades) I have a suppily of cars & haulers. I even have a hamburger cart. It just needs some bleachers & people. Steve ----- (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: IndyLUG LAYOUT —Steve Martin
   (...) This all sounds good. The playground is Leah's call since she already has that block. You could build a playground in the center of the 3x3 grid of baseplates that SteveH wants to put a track around. Steve, bring your racing stuff next time (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)