  Re: IndyLUG October Meeting Minutes

(...) Would a PayPal account work? Obviously, we're going to have to have a treasurer. (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG October Meeting Minutes

(...) I nominate Eric Smith. ;-) Speaking of positions, if we are going to get a little more organized, we need to decide some things like that. Currently we have the following unofficial positions: Secretary (Brian Alano) Webmaster (Jeremy (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)