Re: IndyLUG's First Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:02:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Eric Smith writes:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Alano writes:
I plan to be there. Will any children be there? I may bring my 5-year-old CFOL
(child-fan-of-Lego) son if he's interested.

I haven't heard about any other kids (according to age) coming, and I think
it would be fine if your son came. The rule we had back at Wamalug was that
any kids of members were allowed, but we didn't really want kids as
members... too many questions about a kid going to a meeting alone with a
bunch of adults.

Eric

This is definately more of a family event.  My wife and kids will be there.
I assume we'll set some policy at this first get together for future events
regarding kids (among other things).  I like that Wamalug policy, BTW.

--Steve
IndyLUG