Re: Directions to meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 17:32:34 GMT

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002, Steven McDonough wrote:

Well I am finally free to come to an IndyLug meeting today. I was busy with
something else but it fell through at the last minute. What I need is
someone to email me directions to where it is at. I emailed Steve Martin
just before posting this but do not know how often he checks his email. I
wouldn't post directions here on Lugnet(for privacy reasons), just send them
to me personally if you can. I live in W. Lafayette and will be going to
Indy via I-65. Hopefully someone can help me out. If I don't get any
directions before 2:30, then I probally won't come. :( Hope to meet everyone

I just sent you the directions. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/