    website test 2 —Jeramy Spurgeon
   as for the grey box on the right, this is what i had in mind: (URL) the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: website test 2 —Steve Martin
   (...) Very cool Jeramy. I like it a lot. As far as earlier comments about the logo, I think it is fine. Maybe we could have a large version of it with bricks changed to red for where members are? What is the Bl Portal link to? Steve Martin (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)