    Lego sale —Mark Peterson
   Hey guys, Just a heads up that Meijer stores are haveing 20% off LEGO with the week beginning August 11th. If anybody needs anything I'm willing to get it and bring it to the next meeting. I found the green & grey baseplates at the store in Camby (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)