 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 134 (-5)
  Mindstorms Sumo - Lafayette, In.

Don't forget, on August 24th the Greater Lafayette Lego Robotics Club (URL) is hosting a LEGO sumo competition (URL) robots are limited to 12in x 12in and can not weigh more than 2 lbs. For more information, check either of the above web sites or (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Other Stuff...

(...) I'm sure we could squeeze it in somewhere. SteveM (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Other Stuff...

I just happen to think about this. I don't think any display for a group from Indianapolis would be complete without a race track. I have a collection of matching race cars, trucks, and people. In fact, I even have the plates for the track, if (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: logos

I compared it to the original and it look the same. good job. mark (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: logos

(...) Did you set seam width to 0 in L3P? If you didn't, try that it may solve the problem -Orion (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact