    NO IndyLUG meeting for October —David Gregory
   There will be NO IndyLUG meeting for October. We don't have any shows coming up soon, so we're just going to chill for a while. Please use this Sunday afternoon to sort. ; ) David IndyLUG Secretary (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind)