    December IndyLUG meeting —David Gregory
   Hello everyone. I would like to announce that the December IndyLUG meeting will be on Sunday, December 18 at 2:00 at Jeramy's house in Fishers. We were originally planning to have the meeting on the usual 2nd Sunday of the month, but the 18th worked (...) (19 years ago, 3-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, FTX)