Re: BrickQuest at December meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:48:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote:
   The December IndyLUG meeting will be on Sunday, December 19 at 2:00 at Jeramy Spurgeon’s house in Fishers.

Plans for the meeting include:

• Playing BrickQuest (click here to see the BrickQuest site)
- If you’ve never played BrickQuest, you can find the rules here. They appear to only be available as a pdf file. If you’ve ever played D&D, it’s like that only much simpler. (For example, the D&D core rulebook is about 200 pages I think. The pdf file for the BrickQuest rules is 7 pages.)
- If you’d like to bring a monster for us to fight during the game, take a look at the different kinds of mosters that are used in the game.
- Make sure to bring a minifig that will be your character for playing the game. If you forget your minifig, we’ll supply you with a Jar-Jar.

I call dibs on playing a human cleric character. I think it would be a good idea if everyone who is planning on paying BrickQuest at the meeting to post what their character is going to be. That way we won’t end up with every one of us coming to the game with elven fighters. Who’s going to be the brickmaster of the game?

David “Fuzzy” Gregory