 Organizations / United States / HRMUG / 8
    Meeting December 14 —Richard Jenkins
   Greetings! Our December meeting will be on Saturday September 14th at the Pretlow Library in Norfolk. This is a little unusual, since this is the second Saturday of the month, so please make a note of it! Meeting time is 2PM until 4PM. The Pretlow (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.hrmug)

        Re: Meeting December 14 —Richard Jenkins
   Thanks to Daniel for pointing out that even though I SAID "September" in this message I meant "December"! Our meeting is December 14! I'm building a Santa Doll Factory. It is going to be WAY cool (If I can make it work). Rich (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.hrmug)