 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 124
123  |  125
Subject:
I would like to join your club.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:11:44 GMT

GMLUG:

I would like to join your group. I currently live in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I
plan on moving to Minneapolis, Minnesota during the summer. I have created a
website of Lego creations. So far people like my website since I organize by
creations instead of themes. Let me know if I can join.

Website: http://legolinks.tripod.com

Note: The e-mail on your official website does not work.

Sincerely,

Todd A. Schroeder