 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / *97 (-5)
  Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

"Dave Amos" <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GE0E5q.B7o@lugnet.com... (...) Basically it was just three of us (everyone else either pooped out or couldn't come). Brandon Grifford and I came up from the Wheaton IL area and hung with (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.space)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

Sorry I cant make it to the meeting, I have graduation parties I need to be at. Are you guys going to post pictures of what is there? It would be great if you did. I hope to make the next one, especially if it is this summer. Im off to college next (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

umm, cool, i don't really have much built but there is time. oh, and thanks to the person who offered me a ride, i received that e-mail on a computer at work just before they went out of business and lost it. i should be able to make it, getting (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

Hi Joel, Sounds inviteing. I will have to see what I am doing, but I keep missing these things, and I would like to go to another one. I've got some silly stuff that might be fun to show. I'll keep checking, or send me and E-mail about the gig! (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

(...) cool! I remember you mentioning this but you didn't sound sure about the ship yet... can't wait to see it. (...) cool too. (...) sure, I understand that totally. I am just bringing up the possibility. Also, when I say group build, I also mean (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact