 Organizations / United States / GFLUG / 93
Re: Images of GFLTC at the SMRC Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 03:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Robin Werner wrote:
Train Fans,

The members of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display and a great
time one again at the Sarasota Model Railroad Club Train Show last weekend (Feb
21-22, 2004). The 24 x 16 ft layout had three running train loops and models by
KK Quah, Scott M and Myself. This was a nice little laid back event and went off
with out a hitch, just what I needed after a rockin' BrickFest in Portland the
week before...

Here are pictures of the Show... Check them out on BrickShelf:

Great job guys, I'm always amazed at the quality and size of layouts you do with
so few people putting it together.

jt