 Organizations / United States / GFLUG / 48
  Florida LUG

Dear GFLUGers; My name is Timothy Wade, and an avid AFoL (even if I don't have the space to build currently). My problem is that it seems everyone is in Southern Florida (and you Floridians know, it's a good 14 hours from one end of the state to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Florida LUG

(...) Sort of! I live in the Jacksonville area. That's still 3 hours away, but a lot closer then Tampa. However, I am a young teen, and so I can't drive were my parent's don't want to. Still, it is reassuring to see proof that Lego is still sold out (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)