 Organizations / United States / GFLUG / 42 (-20)
  Jacksonville Area Subgroups?

Well there's been some talk (years ago) about seperate sub-groups in north-east Florida. I, being twelve,can not join as a member for any club, but I would like to have some way of meeting AFOLS. I live in Jacksonville. Would any other Lego(R) fans (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.jac, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLTC at the 2002 SMRC Train Show...

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will be displaying at the SMRC (Sarasota Model Railroad Club) Train Show in Manatee County, Florida. Come on out and see our 40 x 20 ft display with the following: - The new LEGO Santa Fe Super Chief (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  More on the All Southeast LEGO Display - Feb 2-3, 2002

LEGO Fans, The GFLTC(www.gfltc.org) and NGLTC(www.ngltc.org) will have a joint display at the Great American Train Show, February 2 and 3, 2002 in Jacksonville, Florida. The display will feature a 30 x 20 floor display with two cities, seaport, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.fl.jac, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

  All Southeast LEGO Display - Feb 2-3, 2002

Everyone, I am proud to announce the first ever All Southeast LEGO Display! The All Southeast LEGO Display is a public AFOL event with MOCs of all kinds with a primary focus on LEGO Trains. The display will feature the best MOCs built by the members (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.fl.jac, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug) !

  GFLUG/GFLTC Meeting - January 19, 2002

All AFOL, The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group and Train Club will be having a meeting at the Chili’s in Largo, Florida (Tampa Bay Area). The meeting will start at 11am and should not run more than an hour or two. RSVP if your in the area and would (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Visiting Florida (was: Griswold Place)

(...) Fri. sounds best.That also gives you a week to see if anyone else wants to get togrther with us. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Visiting Florida (was: Griswold Place)

(...) How about Monday, Dec 31 in the afternoon or Friday, Jan 4 late afternoon (after 2pm)? New Years Day is bad for me and I work Wed, Thurs and AM Fri. I work in St. Petersburg which is just a cross the bay, a ~30 min drive away from the mall. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Visiting Florida (was: Griswold Place)

(...) Robin,I will be driving.Meeting at that Outlet Mall sounds good.What would be a good day?(I will be in transit both this sat/sun to Fl. then back home the following sat/sun so during week would be good for me.LMK (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Visiting Florida (was: Griswold Place)

Chris, All of the GFLTC member are in the Tampa Bay Area. That's about 100+ miles away. Are you driving or flying or other? Maybe we can work something out? I say meet halfway, but there’s not anyplace to meet between here and there. Maybe you would (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Griswold Place

(...) Thanks.Some of us play sports and play with the brick(just not alot) By the way I will be in Florida 4 days from now(Sebring area) visiting family.Where are most of the club members from? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLTC/GFLUG at GATS Tampa, Florida

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) will have a layout at the Great American Train Show, December 15 and 16, 2001 in Tampa, Florida. Also stop in on one of four free work shop on LEGO Trains presented by the members of GFLTC. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLTC/GFLUG at the SMRC Train Show!

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will be displaying at the SMRC (Sarasota Model Railroad Club) Train Show in Manatee County, Florida. Come on out and see our 40 x 20 ft layout with the following: - Dennis’ train Loading (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  GFLTC/GFLUG at the 41th H & R Train Show Pics

(...) And here are the pictures from the show. (URL) GFLTC took the Best of Show ribbon and individual prizes went to Robin's layout for 1st in operating novelty and to Scott Holcomb's layout for 2nd in operating novelty. The was our biggest layout (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: GFLTC/GFLUG at the 41th oops 41st H & R Train Show!

(...) Your right... I guess I shouldn't use old posts as a prototype:) See Ya... Robin W (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: GFLTC/GFLUG at the 41th H & R Train Show!

sorry to bother, but should the title say 41st? Josh (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLTC/GFLUG at the 41th H & R Train Show!

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will have a display at the Fall H & R Trains Show, October 5, 6 & 7, 2001 in Pinellas Park, Florida. See (URL) for more info. The all new 30ft X 12ft layout will feature the following (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLUG/GFLTC Meeting - September 1, 2001

AFOL, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will be having a meeting at H&R Trains in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida. Bring your best MOC’s for show and tell. Also there will be some track to run trains on, so bring a train too. Snacks (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: GFLTC/GFLUG at GATS in Orlando...

(...) Cool idea! Please tell us how that works out... will you end up handing out to mostly new faces, or to savvy fans, and how many of the new faces end up as club members, that sort of thing... (...) Decisions, decisions... Florida? Toronto? (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLTC/GFLUG at GATS in Orlando...

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will have a display at the Great American Trains Show, August 11 and 12, 2001 in Orlando, Florida. See (URL) for more show information and $1 off coupon. The 18ft X 18ft layout will feature (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  Re: GFLTC Display at TRU

(...) The TRU did not sell any trains. Also, the sales numbers I used is store-wide for 3 consective Saturdays. The manager mentioned that breaking out Lego only sales for a single day was too difficult for him. And since you did ask directly and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact