 Organizations / United States / GFLUG / 37 (-5)
  Re: Visiting Florida (was: Griswold Place)

(...) Fri. sounds best.That also gives you a week to see if anyone else wants to get togrther with us. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Visiting Florida (was: Griswold Place)

(...) How about Monday, Dec 31 in the afternoon or Friday, Jan 4 late afternoon (after 2pm)? New Years Day is bad for me and I work Wed, Thurs and AM Fri. I work in St. Petersburg which is just a cross the bay, a ~30 min drive away from the mall. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Visiting Florida (was: Griswold Place)

(...) Robin,I will be driving.Meeting at that Outlet Mall sounds good.What would be a good day?(I will be in transit both this sat/sun to Fl. then back home the following sat/sun so during week would be good for me.LMK (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Visiting Florida (was: Griswold Place)

Chris, All of the GFLTC member are in the Tampa Bay Area. That's about 100+ miles away. Are you driving or flying or other? Maybe we can work something out? I say meet halfway, but there’s not anyplace to meet between here and there. Maybe you would (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Griswold Place

(...) Thanks.Some of us play sports and play with the brick(just not alot) By the way I will be in Florida 4 days from now(Sebring area) visiting family.Where are most of the club members from? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact