 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 72 (-10)
  Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

Hello everyone, Anyone who is located in or near New Jersey may have heard of a chain of stores called "Cost Cutters". It is a store something like a K-Mart. In any case, they have the Chrome Castle sets 4816 - 4819 <set: 4816> <set: 4817> (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: some quick questions

(...) Hello Andrew, welcome to Gardenslug! The meetings are just sort of where a bunch of people get together and show off their creations, bring Lego to trade/sell, anything to do with Lego really. The next one is scheduled for sometime in January, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  some quick questions

exactly what is gardenslug and what are the meetings about,what goes on at it? is there anything you need to do to be a member? some help please?! (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Next meeting?

(...) Whoops, sorry about not replying to this earlier. It's not that bad, actually. See, it's like this: There's a big parking lot right next to the place, but it belongs to a bank, and they might now like us parking there. So maybe you could (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: My Photos From Ambler

(...) Aha. Sorry I goofed up the name. I didn't remember the knights coming in when you did and I didn't see them leave either so I was guessing. I'm getting a picture of the coal house worked by a lot of Darth Mauls in hardhats or kepi caps. Hey (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: My Photos From Ambler

Thanks for the pictures, Erik. Jim's coal station looks bigger somehow up close, but it is awesome even in the pictures. I'd love to see pictures of it with minifigures working it. I think PB110019 is Cletus' Bellville Station. I like the windows. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Eric's Pictures from our GardenSLUG Meeting (Was: My Photos From Ambler)

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to repost the following message to Lugnet.General. The meeting was great! Thanks to everyone that attended! It was great seeing some new faces, and some old ones from our last meeting. Hope everyone will be able to make (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Next meeting?

(...) So what kind of place is it? What's bad about parking? Keep in mind that we need to be able to unload at a reasonable distance from the structure. Are we talking about mid January? Chris (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: My Photos From Ambler

(...) (URL) if anyone's interested. I haven't catalogged them at all. Chris (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Next meeting?

Thats an ok for me.. Jim (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact