 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 62
    Re: Next meeting? —Daniel Allen
   (...) Well I went and took a look at the place today-very nice. It would be a great place to have the next meeting. Only problem is, I don't know if everyone agrees to having it there. That, and the parking is kind of difficult. LMKWYT. -dead (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Next meeting? —Jim Rosikiewicz
     Thats an ok for me.. Jim (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Next meeting? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) So what kind of place is it? What's bad about parking? Keep in mind that we need to be able to unload at a reasonable distance from the structure. Are we talking about mid January? Chris (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Next meeting? —Daniel Allen
   (...) Whoops, sorry about not replying to this earlier. It's not that bad, actually. See, it's like this: There's a big parking lot right next to the place, but it belongs to a bank, and they might now like us parking there. So maybe you could (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)