 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 617
Re: Would Like to Join Your Group!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 21:06:26 GMT

Your in!
Now that you have passed the initiation
Welcome
We have started have meeting at the Mall on occasion, so it should be easy for
you.
Also we have been asked to do a window at the store and maybe I can get your
help since you are so close

Patty