 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 595
Re: Longest amount of posts to follow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 17:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Patricia Van Dyke wrote:
I am trying to beat the 100 or so connections
in depression poured on sophie
I want to bipolarize lugnet
bipolarizing is a secret power of mine
shhhh
be vewy quite

I request
101
connections
to this up lift mofo party plan
in mania
so know one can see me

roc
infinite
VW's

LOL!

I' I' I' can't believe your talking like this!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I have been building, teaching, sorting, selling and loving LEGO.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

you said "mofo party plan",

Good idea.

What is everyone building or want to build?
Who has new Batman sets? Or Vikings?

I built a 4 1/7au wide train.

I forgot to keep posting here to make a bunch of useless posts
Eric your a poopoo head and I am jealous that you make mega awesome mech
warriors

the mech warrior you built for me keeps getting thrown on the floor and knocked
on the floor by me. because I am jealous you can spend that much time working on
mechs.

Roger and out
will post again when I have more grills

hum that reminds me it is nearly dinner and I need to heat up the grill
pvd