 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 592
Re: Gardensluggers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:05:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Patricia Van Dyke wrote:
please go and read fun in 24 hours it is a really good luv letter
i wrote to MWPG

I am romantic again
pevd

sophie is in need of up pression
he lloked sick last seen y me
someone give him the lottery
of 1gagillion dollars for his
art works
i drove one of his mechs in a dream once
smooth ride
eric
luv ya
get married some day
ub special to me
u know where i live strop by and drop a mech
and we will pick up all the pieces
before chief orders us to

pevd
ps
haha
psych

Jersey speak; ON

"You are a bug out."

Jersey speak; OFF

Hey Chris Genereo gave me a dark gray collum brick. Like the one you lent me.
So now I can give yours back to you. Cool huh?

I teach on May 6th and 7th until 4pm, but I did want to come by.
I'll see if I can bring The Saada Meist.

I <3 GardenSLUG.