 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 583
  Re: Next meeting 12 Mar 2006

I couldn't make the meeting. I hope you all had a good time. I just had to much going on to get away. Though, I hope to make the next meeting. I want to help build something for the Town/Train layout. Hope to see you all next time. e (18 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Next meeting 12 Mar 2006

(...) Oh Drrrrr, NM, I'll try to make the meeting. Drrrr, it's next week. I guess I'm used to the first Sunday of the month thing. Ok, cool. e (18 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)