 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 581
  Next meeting 12 Mar 2006

hope to see some new faces we met LauraGene(spelling?) at the party and look foward to seeing her at future meetings patty (18 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Next meeting 12 Mar 2006

(...) I will be there at the meeting next Sunday (just let me know where at what time). I will also be bringing a couple of newly compeleted MOCs: an Imperial Guard Fort which should turn a few heads and an Imperial Guards ship (what pirate fort is (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Next meeting 12 Mar 2006

I couldn't make the meeting. I hope you all had a good time. I just had to much going on to get away. Though, I hope to make the next meeting. I want to help build something for the Town/Train layout. Hope to see you all next time. e (18 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Next meeting 12 Mar 2006

(...) Oh Drrrrr, NM, I'll try to make the meeting. Drrrr, it's next week. I guess I'm used to the first Sunday of the month thing. Ok, cool. e (18 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)