 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 578
577  |  579
Subject:
Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:12:32 GMT

Augie and I have kept up with the trains shows in Dover and have been invited to
show at the HI Railers in Patterson.  I think it is important we start a
relationship with them as they may introduce us to more venues.

At the last show held in February one of their "members" spent the entire day
with us playing with the playout.  Granted he is seven but he was a big help to
us.

We had a mindstorms controlled crossing gate added.
Augie added the white and red creator house.
And we are planning on automating another gate.
New mountain and castle with two tunnels.
Even though we are keeping it small we seem to be expanding.

patty