 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 555
Re: Jan 30 Meeting Agenda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:57:30 GMT

Hey all,

Madmodder-type here. I plan on coming to this meeting, which'll be my first
in a long long time, as long as the weather holds up. I am bringing some
decal samples (go to http://home.att.net/~motoslave/angel-buffy.htm for
pictures of a recent LEGO project) and maybe a town MOC or two. I promise to
leave my XActo at home, but may bring donuts instead if that's all right.
LMK.

Bianca