 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 552
551  |  553
Subject:
Looking for someone to apprentice a 5 year old boy in NYC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:02:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi, everyone.

I got this letter in the mail the other day... a gentleman is looking for a LEGO
builder that can apprentice his son; to come in-home, build & tutor, etc.  Sort
of like teaching piano lessons.

I told him I don't live in New York anymore, and he said I could pass his
personal info to you guys.  Feel free to get in touch with him if you're
interested.  His address is martin.kaminer@SPAMCAKEgmail.com

Sean