 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 535
    Moonbase monorail station —Patricia Van Dyke
   (URL) station can fit a monorail in it but it is 50 studs long. Patty (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Moonbase monorail station —Eric Sophie
   (...) Ahh, yes, I remember now from your Gallery. The Black center sections that flip up (ala Blacktron) are made in trans blue too. You may already know that. I have a pair of them should you ever rebuild the base. e (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)