 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 522
  Nov. 7 Meeting Notes

Train Show Nov. 21: Jen will be adding two buildings, a quicky mart and a prison, with complete interiors. Also hopefully she can make some houses as we only have two right now. We will have 8'x 5' tables at the show and will be able to add a whole (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Nov. 7 Meeting Notes

I had a great time, and it so was nice to see everyone. Patty has an excellent Lego Collection and we hope to sit and build during the next meeting. I liked how we talked about doing cool projects and participating and contributing layouts to future (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Nov. 7 Meeting Pics

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie wrote: snip (...) GardenSLUG - AFoL meeting - November 7th 2004 - Rockaway NJ (URL) Enjoy! e (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)