 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 492 (-5)
  Re: Gathering Notes

Hey everyone, I'm a Lego fan and though i'm at college, my home is in northern Jersey. In regards to the Train Show, so you need help with it? I would be interested in coming to help setup and be there at the event. (...) In regards to the future (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: NBC10 Tech Expo - Oct. 30th & 31st

(...) I'll be either sending things to you or coming in. Either way, you will have my support. Joe Meno NCLUG, WAMALUG, SciBrick (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  NBC10 Tech Expo - Oct. 30th & 31st

Hey gang, Just wanted to let everyone know about an oppurtunity to display at the NBC10 Tech Expo. DelVaLUG has been invited to host a display over the weekend. I know GardenSLUG has been invited as well, but I am unsure of their participation at (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Gathering Notes

(...) Oh wow. Do you need parts or baseplates? I am working on transpo so I can bring you some club materials. (...) Wow, what a great opportunity, that rocks. I want to help. (...) Ohhhh! I will list that on the side bar for GardenSLUG and (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Gathering Notes

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Patricia Van Dyke wrote: Hi Patty, Thanks for hosting the gathering. It was nice meeting y'all :-) (...) snip (...) Really just brainstorming ideas of working Mechs into a train layout, since it'd be a shame to have any (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact