 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 489
    Re: Gathering Notes —Eric Sophie
   (...) Oh wow. Do you need parts or baseplates? I am working on transpo so I can bring you some club materials. (...) Wow, what a great opportunity, that rocks. I want to help. (...) Ohhhh! I will list that on the side bar for GardenSLUG and (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Gathering Notes —Patricia Van Dyke
    Train Layout: (...) We decided to put a green cloth under the display instead of having solid baseplates underneath the entire display. The center of the display is solid baseplates. But under the monorail and train track there are no base plates. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)