 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 472
  Re: Introduction..

(...) I live in Rockaway Borough. I am in a game club that meets every wednesday at either Maggie's in the Rockaway mall or Fudruckers in Parsippany. My DnD group meets at the new game store on Route ten by The alexis diner, called Dark Tower. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Hey cool.. I'll check it out. I don't want to be inviting myself in or anything, but mebbe I'll come by and see what you guys are about. I'm sort of a gamer in need of a home, myself. The people I used to hang out with are now scattered across (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)