 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 447 (-5)
  Re: Pretty girls that usually get their photo taken with your Mecha

(...) I think you like being there. ;) (...) Hmmm..... 1. 'fess up 2. Make it a caramel macchiata instead of a cappucino which is actually due from Rizmit, not you. However, since you're responsible... and.... 3. Build the next Mecha, at least 24" (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Pretty girls that usually get their photo taken with your Mecha

(...) Baaahaaa Jama has a camera built into it. I'm so gonna get a picture. However you see Jacob, even the Sultan of Stack gets turned down sometimes. Funny thing is, I never even asked Dawn to pose yet. How many Yellow Duplo Bricks do I gotta give (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Looking for Bud Leigh

Bud, my computer has passed on. I am having difficulty locating your email addy. If you read this, please contact me. Thanks. Eric Sophie mylegomaster@aol.com SciBrick LMHoF GardenSLUG Biomechanical Bricks (20 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Visiting

(...) Oh cool, let's make it happen, send me a message when you are ready or come by the Lego Store. Send me a message and we'll coordinate by phone. And please do bring some MOC's if they are easy to transport. Eric Sophie (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Visiting

(...) YEP THERE IS A PICK-A-BRICK (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact