 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 371
  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up

Hey All, I'll join in and say I had a great time, too. This was my first GardenSLUG meeting and I wasn't disappointed. Thanks to Chris and family for hosting. Seeing Jama up close is amazing. When he's right in front of you, you can really get a (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up

Paul, it was good to meet you as well. Thanks for comming to Chris' for the meeting. Your compliments on Jama are much appreciated. Ha, one of our members is a Robot! We'll have to do that for the next group shot. LOL! e (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)