 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 361
  Re: You are invited to a GardenSLUG meet in central New Jersey on 3 May!

(...) Chris, This is great...thanks for offering your hospitality! I think I can make it, but it will depend on how far along my final projects are. I also think that by then I can have some new stuff to share. And what's your definition of (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: You are invited to a GardenSLUG meet in central New Jersey on 3 May!

(...) D'oh! My question had already been addressed. That's what I get for not really reading the newest messages of the section. ;-P I'd say that Hillsborough is definitely central, which means I don't have to drive much...yay! Okay, later. -Andrew (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)