 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 293
292  |  294
Subject:
What is gardenslug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 02:37:54 GMT

Hi Gardenslug people and my dudes from castle world. What is Gardenslug. Is
it certain themes olny or can there be catle meeting or whatever too?
Is it olny in NJ because I am olny leaveing state once a year for Brickfest?
Are there meating Held In bergan county or a close county? Do you have a web
site? How do I jion? Douse It cost money? Is any one from Castle world In
it? When is the next meeting? Where is it? Who host them? Can I host one?Am
I required to do anything?
That is all.

Andrew you should singh up for this.