 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 267
  Re: January 26 meeting

By the way, I'm checking if I can be there. I don't have the car. Can someone meet me at a train station? I'd bring some Indian heads except my Lego is boxed up right now. Argh! (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: January 26 meeting

(...) Are you part of a car coop or something? If so, that's cool! The two stations, that I think make the most sense are Raritan and Princeton Junction. If you look at the NJTransit map at (URL) you can orient by noting that my house is almost (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)