 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 246
Re: A new daughter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 02:51:24 GMT

Congratulations Chris!  This is great news, glad all went well!  :-)

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net>

Hi all,

My daughter, Kivi Alexis Weeks was born four hours ago at my house! • Our
Sunroom was the place of birth and is also where all my LEGO is • stored, so
she was born under the watchful gaze of many many minifigs.  We were • attended
by a midwife and helper and I got to get messy helping too!  It was a • fantastic
experience and now I have a child of each sex.

I'm just telling everyone I know!

Chris