 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 243
Re: A new daughter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:33:55 GMT

In lugnet.people, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

Congrats.

Thanks.

Don't walk down those pink and purple aisles at TRU - just give
her Lego!  :-)

Count on it.

(Kivi, Keevee?  Intriguing name, either pronunciation)

I think we're going with your first.  It's not long like you say TeeVee.  It's
more like Tipi.  It is a Finnish name, but for boys, so we're cheating.

Chris