 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 241
240  |  242
Subject:
A new daughter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:23:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

My daughter, Kivi Alexis Weeks was born four hours ago at my house!  Our
Sunroom was the place of birth and is also where all my LEGO is stored, so
she was born under the watchful gaze of many many minifigs.  We were attended
by a midwife and helper and I got to get messy helping too!  It was a fantastic
experience and now I have a child of each sex.

I'm just telling everyone I know!

Chris