 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 207 (-5)
  Re: RG Mech Completed!!!

"Hello, I am the new Imperial Probe Droid and I have just discovered the location of you hidden Rebel Base! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Do you have a problem with that!?" Han Solo: "Aaaa, now that I think about it, no. Chewie, RUN!!!...!!!" Long live the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: RG Mech Completed!!!

Snip-A-Liscious--- Er. Well what can I say? Your creation are bringing a new vision to this forum. Your mechs have a bold robotic yet whimsical organic look to them. Would I want to meet this guy in a dark ally? No. Would I want this guy as my (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: RG Mech Completed!!!

Eric, This is the coolest Mech I've seen for one reason. It has it's own style! You've developed a really cool design style, that could be your signature! You seem to have synthesized your influences into a single monolithic creation. Impressive, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: RG Mech Completed!!!

(...) <snip> Wow, that is really something. You gotta show Gary Istok that you used a 1x3x3 classic door in this!! :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: RG Mech Completed!!!

Ya those pix are right in my backyard. I love living next to the River, quiet, peaceful, and oh no a RG Mech! Run for it! Swim! Faster, it looks hungry! ahhhhhhh!!!!, oh look it's friendly, it only wants red and dark grey plates. awww so (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact