 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 197
  Re: RG Mech Completed!!!

(...) Beautiful outdoor pics! I like this mech a lot, with the omni-directional legs and the big, red fly head; but how do you expect to catch any fish with that thing scaring 'em away? ;-) Very fine work! And, yes, today is a VERY good day for (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: RG Mech Completed!!!

Ya those pix are right in my backyard. I love living next to the River, quiet, peaceful, and oh no a RG Mech! Run for it! Swim! Faster, it looks hungry! ahhhhhhh!!!!, oh look it's friendly, it only wants red and dark grey plates. awww so (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)