 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 194
  Re: RG Mech Completed!!!

What do I say? Unique doesn't even come close. How about very Sophiesque? Those colors look so great against the green backgrounds. And the dark grey and red go excellent together. Now for the model...Great design! Like I said before the insectoid (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: RG Mech Completed!!!

Right on Bryce! You have been a great source of inspiration to me. I love the colors too. Good combo....I agree. I wanted to go for a "Roll cage" feel for the chest. So when I added some slopes I ended up with an odd amount of studs, nothing that (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)