 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 152 (-20)
  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Chris Weeks will have to answer if there are any age requirements for the event in general. For the game itself, all that is required is that players be sufficiently mature to play the game. I expect most 15 year olds would fit the bill (we (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Is there any age limit of who can come and play, because i am 15 and i want to come. If we have our own fleet can we bring it? Thanks. (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Is there any age limit of how can come and play, because i am fifteen and i want to come. If we have our own fleet can we bring it? Thanks. (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Spare IR Tower?

I'm waiting for the new RIS to be released. In the meantime, I just picked up a Scout (RDS at CompUSA -$49). I need a IR tower so I can make it more useful. Does anyone in the NYC area have an extra IR tower I could buy cheap or borrow until I get (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

Yep, During My Art show March 24th, a freind of mine should be taking more pix during the exhibit, I'll post them as soon as I can....Thanks again....Check out the Show web site at: www.regurgitationshow.com if you want to see the Mantis in (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

Thanks! 6 FET LONG! HOLY CRAP! That's huge! Me still wants more pics! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

Thanks Kyle , the robot is 6 feet long. Congrats on Cool site of the week. Check out "Armature" on brickshelf and go "UP" to the other folders , only a few pix of this Robot avail. :( Very Glad to here from you. Thanks again! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

Woa! That's gotta be huge! How big is it? Me wan'ts more pics! Now now! :-P WOW! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

Hey , Here is the link.... (URL) you like.... Thanks (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

(...) Aw c'mon, ya lazy bum, just click "recent" on brickshelf! (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

(...) And the URL is? --Hop-Frog (both sinister and lazy) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

Hello all, New Pix of the Giant Lego Praying Mantis on Brickshelf , I've been waiting to post this one ! check it out , Lemme know what you all think! The robot contains 6 motors, and is 6 feet long, it took 3 years to build! On display March 24th (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Nic-name Disclaimer

Hello all, I just wanted to make a little disclaimer out of respect for all the Builders out there. Many People in my area (NJ) have called me the "Legomaster". This is a name in which I have come to be known by Locally, and since I am pursuing (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

Based on Steve Bliss' comment, I've set FUT lugnet.fun.gaming (...) It would suck if people were ducking in and out all the time. But I agree that hte game is better than virtually any other at allowing this kind of play. (...) As Frank mentioned, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I probably won't be there, here are some random thoughts: 1. Which newsgroup were we supposed to followup-to? 2. If you're going to charge for playing, to cover the cost of securing Evil Stevie, charge more to play while he's GMing. Nothing (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Well, I think our schedule provided about 30 hours of gaming, so if the price was a buck an hour, total cost for the weekend would be $30. I did suggest we have a "bulk" discount (like $25 for the whole weekend). If the store owner really is (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Neat! (...) The (...) by (...) Some extent? I think that people coming and going is fine, but of course it's always difficult when you have to acclimate new players throughout the course of the game. :) (...) Ack, I was hoping to make a full (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Well, why not fly out? If not to Piratefest, you might want to think about Brickfest. Heck, Evil Stevie himself will be flying in from Austin. (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Arrrrr, I be cruisin' the wrong waters off the lef' coast. 'Ere Evil Stevie sends 'is swabbies to the game convention to market his swag, but nary a sighting o' da pirate fleet or the Dread Pirate hisself. 'Ad to make do wi' Peter Pig's Pirate (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

Adding lugnet.fun.gaming... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events, lugnet.gaming)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact