 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 147
    Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf —Kyle Keppler
   Thanks! 6 FET LONG! HOLY CRAP! That's huge! Me still wants more pics! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf —Eric Sophie
   Yep, During My Art show March 24th, a freind of mine should be taking more pix during the exhibit, I'll post them as soon as I can....Thanks again....Check out the Show web site at: www.regurgitationshow.com if you want to see the Mantis in (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)