 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 147 (-10)
  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

Thanks! 6 FET LONG! HOLY CRAP! That's huge! Me still wants more pics! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

Thanks Kyle , the robot is 6 feet long. Congrats on Cool site of the week. Check out "Armature" on brickshelf and go "UP" to the other folders , only a few pix of this Robot avail. :( Very Glad to here from you. Thanks again! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

Woa! That's gotta be huge! How big is it? Me wan'ts more pics! Now now! :-P WOW! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

Hey , Here is the link.... (URL) you like.... Thanks (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

(...) Aw c'mon, ya lazy bum, just click "recent" on brickshelf! (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

(...) And the URL is? --Hop-Frog (both sinister and lazy) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  New Pix of Praying Mantis on Brickshelf

Hello all, New Pix of the Giant Lego Praying Mantis on Brickshelf , I've been waiting to post this one ! check it out , Lemme know what you all think! The robot contains 6 motors, and is 6 feet long, it took 3 years to build! On display March 24th (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Nic-name Disclaimer

Hello all, I just wanted to make a little disclaimer out of respect for all the Builders out there. Many People in my area (NJ) have called me the "Legomaster". This is a name in which I have come to be known by Locally, and since I am pursuing (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

Based on Steve Bliss' comment, I've set FUT lugnet.fun.gaming (...) It would suck if people were ducking in and out all the time. But I agree that hte game is better than virtually any other at allowing this kind of play. (...) As Frank mentioned, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I probably won't be there, here are some random thoughts: 1. Which newsgroup were we supposed to followup-to? 2. If you're going to charge for playing, to cover the cost of securing Evil Stevie, charge more to play while he's GMing. Nothing (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact