 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 132 (-5)
  Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

Hi all, I am in the process of organizing a weekend of playing with LEGO pirate ships in June. I need to gauge interest and begin to collect commitments. I don't have all the details (like a firm date) worked out yet, but here is what I do have. The (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) Well, I'm the night-owl by habit among everyone it seems. If someone is needed, I could probably swing it most easily. (...) Yes, most spiffy! (...) I suppose Evil Stevie does not live on "beer and pizza" alone... best Lindsay (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) I wouldn't want to do the midnight to 4:00 shift, but I'm sure someone would volunteer. (...) Great. (...) Saw your second message and responded. Frank (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) Maybe not. But if someone else would take the midnight-0400 shift, I'd take the 0400-0900 or whenever we were going to start. I do early mornings much better than late nights. (...) That's what I've been discussing with him. He seems open to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) I guess it would depend on how complete the destruction of your home is. For most residential homes, I suspect most of the collection would be salvageable, the rest would be extractable to show just how much was smashed. Of course if you live (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact